Sashiko Hishi-Moyo Pillow
- Part of The Met x Ann Gish collection.
- Inspired by a Meiji-era Kimono, our Sashiko Hishi-Moyo designs closely reinterpret an overstitched kimono in black and white. Hishi-moyo denotes a sashiko technique forming a diamond pattern.
- Pillows self-reverse, and have a hidden zip closure.
- Feather/down fill included.
- Cotton blend.
- Dry cleaning suggested. Washing possible, though it will change the appearance of the fabric.
Have questions? Large or special orders? No problem, contact us to be connected to a complimentary personal concierge. We're here to help.
30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied. We will assist you with any issues with your order. Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt by contacting our service department. Click here for more information.
Typically Ships Within 2 Business Days
We partner with manufacturers directly. All orders are shipped from them to you, ensuring quick & painless delivery. Shipping times vary, however, orders typically ship out 2 business days from order date and should arrive with you within 5-7 business days. Click here for more information.