Horus Lumbar Pillow
- Part of The Met x Ann Gish collection.
- Horus is one of the most significant deities of ancient Egypt, depicted as both a falcon or a man with the head of a falcon. Here, we interpret the color tones of the inlay of the faience and the movement of the falcon's wings into this two-tone jacquard.
- 65% viscose 10% poly 25% acrylic
- 36x16" lumbar pillow, with feather/down fill.
- Self-reverse, with hidden zipper.
- Dry clean recommended.
Have questions? Large or special orders? No problem, contact us to be connected to a complimentary personal concierge. We're here to help.
30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied. We will assist you with any issues with your order. Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt by contacting our service department. Click here for more information.
Typically Ships Within 2 Business Days
We partner with manufacturers directly. All orders are shipped from them to you, ensuring quick & painless delivery. Shipping times vary, however, orders typically ship out 2 business days from order date and should arrive with you within 5-7 business days. Click here for more information.