Have you ever wondered how you can change your interior living decoration without breaking the bank? Updating your space can be as easy as introducing colors into your interior home. Subtle interior design color change can bring a new face lift to any part of your living space. Pops of color are a great way to freshen up your bedroom, bathroom or living room. You can transition your home seasonally by adding earth tones for Fall and dark, rich colors for Winter.
Scarlet orange, lemon yellow and pink are big contenders for this year's Fall season. These colors graced the runways of Versace, Prada and Gucci last season and now they are taking the interior design industry by storm.
Incorporating the color orange can bring the Fall season into your home. You can opt for new dark, earthy orange color pillows or throws you can add to your living room. In your kitchen, you can add a dark orange towel that you can hang on your oven handle to invite the fall spirit in!
For Winter, using darker colors like reds and greens, as well as blues can transition your home into the chilly season.
To pair your chosen pops of colors, you can use neutrals such as browns, warm greys and tans. These shades can accentuate any interior residential home and can be used seasonally or all year round!
Spicing up your home doesn’t have to be hard! Adding new colors that symbolize a season or a holiday is all it takes for your interior home design to be up to date!
Interior design pro tip: You can easily create interior design color boards online to get a general idea of how you want your space to look. This will give you inspiration and find the items/color you want to get for your home. It makes it easier to visualize how items will come together. By doing this place, it allows for your interior design vision to come to life!
Here are some items that you can buy now just in time for Fall!
Currently, people are redecorating their homes and they are missing essential pieces that make a house a home. From tabletop interior decorations, lighting fixtures, luxury crystal vases, and high-end bedding, Home Decor by Donna has the best interior home decoration to fit into every household. From items like artificial flowers to everyday essentials like cutlery, you will find everything you need on Home Decor by Donna.
I have personally curated a list of my favorite home essential products that I think every home needs:
- If you are looking to refresh your dinnerware, this is the perfect set to purchase. It comes with every dinnerware essential you need for your home. This sixteen-piece place setting comes in different colors with four European dinner plates, four salad plates, four pasta bowls and four cereal bowls. Perfect for the newlywed couple looking for a basic set. If there is anything you need, it is all here.
- To match your new dinnerware, this five-piece cutlery set is beautiful and an important essential for any home! They are still good as new after having them for over 10 years! This is one of my favorites because of how elegant and luxurious they are without breaking the bank. The Aladdin silhouette is perfect for any occasion whether you are having a stay-at-home dinner date or dinner party.
- Every home needs flowers, even if they are fake ones! Sometimes keeping up with a houseplant can be very challenging and it can take a lot of hard work. The Ivy Guild 3 White Phalaenopsis Orchids are the perfect product to have for busy people or for those who have a brown thumb! These are beautiful and are almost close to looking real. This plant is easy to maintain! These are handmade to order, so each set will be unique to each home.
- Almost every home needs lighting and what better way to add light into your home is by including this gorgeous table lamp. This table lamp will fit any style of home you may have, whether it be a traditional interior design home or contemporary interior design home. The silhouette of this lamp is perfect for any living space even if you put it in the living room, home office or bedroom. Another essential for a home to make it complete!
- Investing in a good, high-quality cotton and silk sheet set is needed for every home. Having one sheet set that you can rely on is always recommended for every homeowner/renter. This cotton sheet set is perfect with minimal embellishments to add character to the piece.
- This crystal vase is perfect in every shape and form. It’s classic silhouette will never go out of style. The crosshatching found on the side captures light which reflects off the vase beautifully. This crystal flutter vase adds elegance to any interior living room without drawing too much attention from any setting that it is placed in. A definite essential for any flower loving person.
Decor Furniture Lighting Kitchen Bedding --> Shop Now! Currey and Co. Opal Table Lamp $390.00 Shell-pink and pearly alabaster hues absorb the light and softly reflect it back from the round body of the Opal Table Lamp. The clear acrylic base and finial enhance the ethereal feel of this pink table...
I have an exciting new line with extensive gorgeous interior design products and I’m excited to share with you what we have in store!
In the next few weeks, I will be focusing on different collections to give you all an in-depth look into the pieces that I chose.
We reinvented our shop to provide you beautiful, unique pieces to include in your home. Your home is your sanctuary, and it is important to include beautiful home decor products into your home.
These are home interior products that are hand-picked and curated from me.
From sconces to chandeliers and mirrors to vases, Home Decor by Donna has everything you need to decorate your home. This new line has contemporary furniture and decoration items that can fit any type of home. Modern, bright and unique - these home furniture pieces will be a show stopper that will make your home stand out from the others.
Here are some featured home decor vase products that I think would be beautiful to have in every interior living space -
This is a gorgeous blue swirl vase and is handblown by world-class artisans. Its beautiful curvature and fluid motions could be added into any home. I can visualize this vase to be placed in an outdoor patio setting with a full bouquet of flowers.
The Edo Vase is a striking vase that has beautiful detailing around its circumference. The blue and white contrast is reminiscent of Delftware pottery. Its use of soft, watercolors depict an appealing mountain range. I added this to the collection because of its incredible color and versatility of this product. This can be designed and fit to any home!
For a more contemporary look, I wanted to add the Reale vase into my collection. This hand blown Italian glass vase is embellished with gold lead wrapping entirely around the vase. With a narrow base extending outward to a wider opening, it presents a modern finish. Its white creamy finish and shiny texture can fit into any setting. Decorate this with a gorgeous bouquet of peonies to complete the look.
Both vases have the contemporary silhouette such as the Reale Vase - with its narrow base and wide opening. The texture in both products show texture and variety and perfect for a masculine look. The June Full Moon is designed with painted, thin strokes and crackled white paint, while the Ashur vase has a stone-like appearance with a black base. I love the contrasting details of both vases that make it intriguing to the eye.
This Ginkgo vase is unique to its own within this range. It has an aluminum vase plated in a brass coating. I had to add this vase into this collection as it displays a fascinating design of curvature and movement. This can beautifully stand on its own and be a show-stopping piece.
The mesmerizing movement of this vase is gorgeous and eye-catching. The graceful curves along with the swirls of the calacatta gold add visual interest and a sense of calm to any environment. Trace your eyes along the marbled pattern and be entranced by its beauty. A must have for any home.
Summer is finally here! Although we’re stuck in this quarantine, there are still so many opportunities to be outdoors!
With good practice of social distancing, we can still bring the fun! Living at home for the past few months has made me appreciate the outdoors a bit more.
On Home Decor by Donna, we have many summer items that can make your house and adventures merrier.
As a Los Angeles interior designer, I look for products that I want to incorporate into my home and the home’s of my clients. I like to carefully pick and choose which interior decoration pieces would be the perfect match for my designs.
I’ve curated a list of home decor products that I love with special deals to ring in the summer season.
Here is a list of my favorite house special essentials for the summertime.
This is a beautiful floral pillow that can add a pop of color to your home! Add this to your living room decor or put this in your bedroom - this pillow radiates summer! If you are redecorating your home for the summer, consider adding this to your collection. Click photo to purchase!
A home decor fan favorite! This lemon pitcher is perfect for the summertime. Serve with a nice cold beverage of iced tea and pour it poolside for the perfect summer drink! Check out the full “Limoncello” Collection for the full range of lemon decorated items. Click photo to purchase!
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a beautiful picnic with your friends and family. This picnic basket is loaded with all tableware accessories you need. From forks to knives and small wine glasses to plates, it has all the items to have the perfect summer picnic. Comes in a variety of sizes! Click photo to purchase!
Summer wouldn’t be complete without some cocktail drinks. Enjoy summer nights by pouring yourselves a nice cold beverage. Here are some classic whiskey cups that are perfect for any occasion. Spice up your cocktails by rimming the top with red and blue sugar. Click photo to purchase!
These backpacks are the perfect addition to your summer essentials. If you are planning to go on a long distance trip or a day at the beach, these insulated backpack can keep your food at its right temperature. Perfect for on-the-go families with many mouths to feed! Click photo to purchase!
Gorgeous one-of-a-kind plates, perfect for the summer time. Add these plates to your tableware collection for a fun way to keep things exciting. Serve your best summer dishes with these beautifully designed plates. This collection comes in a variety of colors. Click photo to purchase!
These adorable and colorful coffee/tea cup sets would make the greatest addition to your mug collection. The butterfly designs are perfect for the summer theme and would make for an ideal interior decor setting. Click photo to purchase!